Sunday, December 27, 2015

nothing feels the sam

So, the cancer has moved into my brain,which makes evertythinhg weird. My hands don't really talk to each other the way that they used to ad typing doesn't work quite right either.I have had to reset many passwords. Melanie has helped a lot. Melanie makes most of the food of us. She makes wonderful soups and cookies that  I can eat. She also made a rice dish that had meat and fruit and was wonderful. having a dietary   restriction at the holipital has gone a little better  than expected. after radiation there is a reck will get  mr  gluten tree food if I need it. I am normally an expert type but not these days.

Jonas has been the rock holding down the house.

Vanesssa has helped keep the sanity. my little house has started to buzz.

Jonas is organizing s little benefit for me at the afru gallery.

it's a long stretch but really want a bath so that I can lay don' and not worry bout hitting myself on anything.
it is unbelievable how long it takes to type for now, more later.

Much love and light to you all who help me wp much, escecaillly now that I need it.

There is lots to say here but I am moving on. I do not know the history

I love honey and would love to try my hand over here, maybe tin womwhwlp  ;0
xoxoxo


3 comments:

  1. I am touched and awed by your bravery Katie. Life seems to come down to those simple things-a meal lovingly prepared, the generosity of friends, warm bath water on our skin, the compassionate care of others, the grace of this comes through in your writing. Thank you. Bless you and those who care so much for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marsha. You area blessing in my life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So blessed by your blog Kate and your kind words about our work environment. Praying daily for peace, healing and comfort for you.

    ReplyDelete