Saturday, December 19, 2015

Adjustment

Lynparza took quite a lot out of me. I had severe fatigue and some nausea. I felt really disconnected from myself. I had a couple of dizzy episodes and I felt so tired that it was sometimes hard to drive.

That was not an ideal time to go back to work but I must say that place is full of kind, compassionate and supportive people.

Still, I took 2 days as vacation days this week to try to get things under control. My boss did not encourage me to user PTO but I feel much better for having done so. DTNA will definitely allow you to take advantage of their offerings at least to a point but part of what I like about working there is that most people don't.

First I took 2 days off of my pills (per my doctor) and then I reduced my dose from 16 pills a day down to 12. I feel so much better. I hope that this is sustainable and that I can gen on with having daily activities again. I really miss dancing. I do also miss being more productive at work. I have gotten a few things done, but is miss the normal grind.

The real test will be if my cancers shrink. Unfortunately, I don't have reliable tumor marker in my blood do seeing my nipple clear up should be my first hint. They will also probably do another test in  month or two. They may also do a brain scan before that. I had a couple dizzy spells and they want to do a brain MRI to make sure that nothing fishy is going on up there.

I got a flaming heart from a recent art show at the AFRU gallery.

Much love and light to you all. <3


2 comments:

  1. Sorry the meds are messing with you... Hoping they work and the cancer clears out! Love the flaming heart! So so much love to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that work, too! Love to you as well <3

      Delete